Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Risen from the dead!

Yes I am still alive!!! I just broke out of my coma! Anyhoo, I hope to post soon again. I know for all my die hard readers who check back every 6 months or so are dying in anticipation. I'll try and post soon. Just wanted to post something even if it is simply skjhkjghkslhsfjgkjshfdkgjhld and kjhdfshwsgfkjehhlkefklshsgjhjdhbghkdhkhg

ok that feels better now.
i'll word it up more soon.
and i don't really like my template.
it needs a do-over.
hopefully i'll change it.
so blah bleee blah.

any suggestions??
like a big yellow moon with a wolf howling in the middle of the night, with an astronaut fighting off aliens with a lazer. lazerbeams. doesn't that seem to roll off the tounge easily. all together now.......lazer beams.
anways just rolling now. i'll save it for later.
cheers.

back in the game.

3 comments:

Ang said...

yes, yes, yes


LAAAZUUURS!!!

Just proving what a creepy stalker I am!!

Anonymous said...

6 MONTHS. Dude, you are so lucky to have creepy stalkers like us ;)

Lets have a follow up right quick.

SuperP. said...

No doubt.