Friday, February 23, 2007

Half Way There

Well, it is now reading break here, so that means I'm half way through the semester. So far so good with school. I am really liking the program, met some new people, really just enjoying being back in school. Job is going well too, I just like being around active like-minded people, making some good contacts. Running is great as well! I'm running with a run club here, every Wednesday night and Saturday morning. Got a program made out just for me, in preparation for a half in Vancouver in May. I haven't really done anything else besides school, work and running, but am fine with that. Haven't been drinking at all, I'm eating right, and getting some proper nutrition in me. I really want to see how far I can go if I stick to the program. I blew out my Nike's I bought in Taiwan bout 2 weeks ago, but got my new Mizuno's in yesterday so am anxious to test them out on Saturday, and ya they're the fast ones, they've got speed holes!

Just want to give a shout out to the Taiwan crew, L3 and Ms. Rainbow, as they are in paradise for Chinese new years, eating yummy food and reraxin getting all bronzed and beautifed. I wish I were there to soak up the rays with you gals, enjoy! Watch out for the cwazy buckets. I can't wait to go back there. Miss you guys! especially L and the boy, furry little guy. Till then I will just keep on workin and dreamin.
Laterz!!

No comments: