Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fav songs at the moment

Tracks spinning on my music jukebox lately have been................

Foo Fighters - Best of you

When this track comes up while driving, it makes me want to drive as fast as I can hoping to take off like an airplane.

Roger Sanchez - Turn on the music

Theory of a Deadman - Better Off

Mobile - Montreal Calling

These guys are the Canadian version of ther Killers

Jurassic 5 - Thin Line

James Blunt - Wiseman, and also Beautiful

Heard abouth this guy when I was Thailand. Was playing everywhere.

I love music. It makes me feel good or sad or mad or whatever. It can control people. It changes moods. I like songs that give me tingles. The hair-on-the-back-of-the-neck raisers.

What songs are you listening to.

10 comments:

Ang said...

right now I am listining to fucking enrique at work...my ears are bleeding!!

Mr. Brightside still gets me going, it is just SUCH a good song. I am also liking Death Cab for Cutie!

D said...

oh and how could I forget my go to. Anything by Tiesto.

Ang said...

ravey davey!!

Ang said...

tag-you are it!!!!

cut and paste mememe from my sight and fill in your answers....interested to see!!

Ang said...

your fans are waiting!!!

Ang said...

....

Anonymous said...

u suck. I've been checking religiously for the meme. I'm taking your link off my site if you don't post soon ;)

Ang said...

you are outta here buddy!!

SuperP. said...

Deftones ~ This is no ordinary love.. a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover.

SuperP. said...

um... hellooo??...............

ou est la boys blog?